Oslo Battery Days is held once a year and is the leading Battery conference in Norway, bringing together participants from leading private and public companies, start-ups, investors, academics and businesses that are interested in the battery revolution.
Topics that will be touched on:
- Introduction to batteris and battery security
- Energy storage in subsea operations
- Energy storage of solar power
- Battery research and development
- The role of batteries in sustainable development
- Batteries as storage in on/off grid systems
Seniors speakers from Norway and abroad will participate.
The conference will be held in English.
The conference also includes an Exhibition.