This event will be held in Norwegian.
The BEST Conference is the Oslo Region's annual meeting place. BEST2019 will kick off the Oslo Region's programme for Oslo European Green Capital 2019. You will learn how the Oslo Region works together to implement environmental and climate policy.
In 2019, the Oslo Region will:
- highlight good stories about the environment and climate from the entire region
- present good solutions and concrete cases
- highlight the results of environmental and climate work
- contribute to experience sharing and learning that has lasting effects
- create a common identity for a sustainable region
The Oslo Region alliance is a strategic partnership between around 80 municipalities and five county authorities (Oppland, Hedmark, Akershus, Østfold and Buskerud) in Eastern Norway. The overall goal of the alliance is to strengthen the Oslo region as a competitive and sustainable region in Europe. The strategy for achieving this is two pronged:
- Make the Oslo region better by positively influencing various factors that make the Oslo region more competitive and sustainable.
- Make the Oslo region better known by raising its profile and marketing the Oslo region, nationally and internationally.